Community contribution to Squiggle is most welcome. You don't have to be a developer to contribute to Squiggle. You can contribute in many ways.
- Test the product and report
- Help write or Improve the
- Write a
translation file for a version
- Help support the community by answering their
- Fix bugs and add features
If you know how to code and would like to fix bugs and implement new features then you can follow the steps as under:
- Report an issue/feature if it doesn't already exist.
- Fork the repository
- Implement your fix and issue
- Issue a pull request. You may get feedback on your code and you can follow up with improvements in the same pull request.
- Your pull request will be merged to master branch
If you contribute regularly you'll be added to team as a