Using with two routers

Sep 4, 2014 at 6:55 PM
I have 1 wifi router connected to the internet and a second wifi router wired to the 1st router.
Users on the 1st router can see all the users running squiggle but can only chat with users on the 1st router. Users on the 2nd router can only see and talk with people on the 2nd router but cannot see the users connected on the 1st router.
How can I solve this problem?
Coordinator
Sep 5, 2014 at 12:39 PM
Sep 5, 2014 at 1:59 PM
Thank you for your prompt answer.
I have read the link but I have little knowledge on network and I don't exactly understand what its saying.
As long as I understand, I should download the bridge zip and install the exe? on every client PCs and start the service from command prompt
and configure the config files to add other client ips.
If I got this right, I have another problem that all the client PCs are on DHCP and their ip may change over time.
In this case, do I have to update the config file everytime this happens? or is there any other solution?
Coordinator
Sep 5, 2014 at 2:47 PM

Bridge is installed only in two machines, one in each network and their IP should not change.

Sep 5, 2014 at 5:50 PM
So does bridge being installed in two machines mean installing bridge on any two PCs on each network? (which doesn't chanage their ip)
What if any of the two PCs are turned off?
Coordinator
Sep 6, 2014 at 12:03 AM
One machine in each network and that machine has to be turned on all the time since all the other machines will talk to these 2 machines to route the messages.
Sep 6, 2014 at 7:43 AM
Got it! Thank you :)