Users do not appear as logged off

Dec 3, 2012 at 4:49 PM

When logging out of Squiggle, the user still appears online to other computers running the software.

This occurs on a Windows XP machine, which I know is not officially supported (but installed without issue and works fine), however, hovering over the user indicates their "Last Update" time, which could be hours (or days) since their last login, and restarting the program (or signing out/in) does correctly show the inactive user(s) (this machine services 3 users) as not available (or rather, not in the list itself).

I was wondering if this could be fixed. If this is simply a compatibility issue with XP, I was wondering if there could be some mechanism (or option) to automatically show a user as offline (or unavailable/etc) if their "last update" time exceeds a certain limit.

Dec 3, 2012 at 4:51 PM

On a side-note, when manually signing out of the software (as opposed to logging off the machine), the user does correctly appear as offline.

Coordinator
Dec 4, 2012 at 5:41 AM

Which version of Squiggle are you using?

Dec 4, 2012 at 3:07 PM

Using version 3.2.0.0

Coordinator
Dec 5, 2012 at 8:40 AM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.