i am have error when sign in :S

Aug 25, 2011 at 1:33 AM

Hi, i am having error when signing in

"an operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full"

i have download the latest client release and i have also compiled with VS2010 that is also gave the same error :S.

Aug 25, 2011 at 1:36 AM
Edited Aug 25, 2011 at 1:36 AM

i am on Windows 7 64bit

here is the screenshot

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Coordinator
Aug 25, 2011 at 1:41 AM

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196271

On Aug 25, 2011 6:33 AM, "spletshadow" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: spletshadow
>
> Hi, i am having error when signing in"an operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full"i have download the latest client release and i have also compiled with VS2010 that is also gave the same error :S.
>
>
Aug 25, 2011 at 1:53 AM

thank you very much issue solved!!!! ... :)

Aug 25, 2011 at 1:54 AM
thank you very much issue solved which you provided! :)

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 6:41 AM, hasankhan <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196271

On Aug 25, 2011 6:33 AM, "spletshadow" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:
> From: spletshadow
>
> Hi, i am having error when signing in"an operation on a socket could not be performed because the system lacked sufficient buffer space or because a queue was full"i have download the latest client release and i have also compiled with VS2010 that is also gave the same error :S.
>
>

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (squiggle@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email squiggle@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on CodePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at CodePlex.com

--
Regards,
Mossawir Ahmed