keep it easy please! :)

Jul 12, 2011 at 7:14 PM

first of all.. congrats.. really a good job!!

I saw that you are planning to add a lot of new features.. I think that how it is now is enough for a lan office user.

New features could be useful (like recent history on window closed) but someone could cause some problems (voice chat?): program could become heavy, less stable, and  it would be great if they can be added only if users need them. it's just a suggestion.. keep a basic prog.. with additional features in a sort of add on pack.

If you want I can post u the translation file translated in italian and which is already working in my office.

Thank you again for this application!!

ciao!

Chris

Coordinator
Jul 12, 2011 at 7:19 PM

Hi Chris

Voice/Video chat brings a great deal of usability for office as well as home use. If you want to quickly convey something that can not be conveyed in a chat message then voice chat is your best bet.
Also people did request this feature.

However I understand your point that a program should not be bloated with future that large variety of people do not use and that is why things like Bridge and Multicast service are not part of the core program.
I'll try to keep things as much pluggable as I can to keep the core package small.

Are you using Italian translation with 3.0? or earlier version?
I can post your translation file in the documentation area just send me the file and the version no. that you wrote it against.

Thanks for the feedback.

Hasan

Jul 13, 2011 at 6:17 AM

Hi Hasan,

thank you for the fast reply!

TranslationFile sent, it's for 2.7.5.0.

I will translate soon the one for new version and send it to you soon.

Chris

Coordinator
Jul 13, 2011 at 7:41 AM

Chris

Do not translate 3.0 until it is out of beta and declared final release.
There are chances of changes during the beta phase.

Thanks

Hasan