Editing settings for all terminal server users

Jul 10, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Edited Jul 10, 2014 at 6:17 PM
Howdy!

I'm setting up squiggle now to serve as our terminal server lan chat software. I threw the folder in public desktop as well as a shortcut.

Is there any way I can have every user have the same preferences that i need them to have without the need to edit them for each individual user?

For example I'd like them to all run on startup automatically, as well as steal the focus on a new message.

Thank you!

Arthur
Jul 10, 2014 at 7:12 PM
Well that was silly of me, I found the squiggle.exe.config file and edited the values I wanted to be true.

However, I still cannot get each users squiggle to start up when they log in without changing the setting manually per user.

I even tried a drag and drop of a custom config file on my desktop (non term server) with all the settings I wanted and replaced the terminal server config file.

That saved all the settings I wanted for all users except the start up with windows setting.

Any ideas?
Coordinator
Jul 10, 2014 at 7:35 PM
Hi Arthur

The startup at windows setting needs to be set on each machine individually. Currently there is no way to propagate it to all machines by modifying the configuration.

Hasan

Jul 10, 2014 at 7:57 PM
Oh alright. Thank you for your help!