Send Snap Shot feature

Oct 8, 2013 at 3:46 PM
Hi hasan, previously we had discussed on the same, could you implement the send screen shot feature? That one feature will make this messenger a complete one. Previously i had tried to add this feature, but failed in the final approach. If you could help me. i would share the code, we could do something with that.
Coordinator
Oct 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Hi

Windows has a built in tool for taking snapshots. I'm not sure if there is any value in writing the same code and embedding it in Squiggle. Having said that, I'd recommend you to create a plugin, host it in a codeplex/git project and paste the link here. We can review the code and find out whats wrong.
Coordinator
Oct 14, 2013 at 3:56 AM
Screenshot feature has been implemented. You'll get it in next revision of 3.3.
Oct 17, 2013 at 6:29 PM
You are awesome Hasan, But what i meant was windows has a screen shot feature, but a messenger needs to have feature to send selected window area. Like the one in spark messenger. Anyways we will be waiting for the next revision.
Coordinator
Oct 18, 2013 at 1:52 PM
Squiggle 3.3 is published. Notice it is alpha release and not for production use. Also note that it supports sending the entire screen. For sending a single window screenshot just press ALT+PRINT SCREEN on any window and then press CTRL+V in Squiggle message edit box.