Update release date and version

Apr 29, 2013 at 7:52 PM
Seeing as how the downloaded version has changed (first 3.2.3 and now 3.2.4), could you please accurately reflect that on the 'Downloads' section?

So, in other words, the Downloads page tells you which version of 3.2 you are grabbing?

Also, can you clarify if 3.2.3 and 3.2.4 are compatible with 3.2.2.0??????
Coordinator
Apr 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM
On release page you see Revision number list. The last revision is what the 3rd digit in version is. So right now you see last revision is 4 therefore download page will give you 3.2.4

Yes 3.2.3 and 3.2.4 are compatible with 3.2.0
Apr 30, 2013 at 1:33 PM
I must be blind or something.

I do NOT see this anywhere...I am looking at the 'Downloads' section. There is no third digit anywhere to be seen there. Am I being retarded?
Can you link the 'Release Page' you speak of?

Anyway, thanks for clarifying here!
May 28, 2013 at 4:18 PM
hasan, I don't want to bother you, but would you mind pointing out to me the release page, and revision numbers you are talking about in your post here?

It is still as confusing as ever for me...as I do not see any "3rd digit" in the version numbers on the download page...
Coordinator
May 28, 2013 at 4:40 PM
Hi

Please check the download page https://squiggle.codeplex.com/releases/view/96232

You will see some text as follows:
Revision 1: Fixed bug #8100 user should appear logged off and added MSI installer
Revision 2: Fixed issue connecting with Bridge
Revision 3: Fixed bug #8107 do not show history of others and updated ISquiggleClient interface
Revision 4: Fixed bug #8107 chronologically order chat history
The last revision is your third digit and there is a text that tells you when was the last update made
Updated: Apr 29, 2013
I don't make a new release for every minor bug fix. Releases are only for major version (first two digits) that's why the page title doesn't change only content is updated to reflect a new revision.
May 28, 2013 at 5:23 PM
Got it!

Even my blind self can see that now...thank you for taking the time to respond!