Android version?

Jun 12, 2011 at 12:31 PM

Are you planning to realease android version? Would be awesome to use this with tablets. Make it $10 I don't care :D I just want good LAN Messenger for tablets :p

Coordinator
Jun 16, 2011 at 10:38 AM

I might look into it in future but right now I don't have such a plan. I like the idea though.

Jan 16, 2012 at 7:37 PM

I have 3 android tablets in my house on wifi it would be nice to use squiggle on them I would be interested to know. if it would cut down on the yelling though the house.

Mar 13, 2012 at 8:07 AM

Hi i have been using Squiggle for a while now and it is absolutely the best. However it would make it even better if there was an Android/Apple version to broaden the ability of devices able to chat. Please look into this asap as im very certain you will increase your user base this way!

Mar 18, 2012 at 1:45 AM

Yes, this.  I just installed Squiggle on my upstairs and downstairs machines and it seems to work just as it should.  I also have multiple iOS and Android devices in the house and it seems like there would be great utility to having the chat environment extend to these devices.  Nice product, man.